Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    charger006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 03:05 PM
    1982 chevy K5 blazer with a 305 in it, fuel pump problem.
    I put a new motor, tranny, and transfer case in my blazer. Got everything hooked up. Now we are finding out that the fuel pump is not pumping any fuel. What do you suggest we look at? We have checked for bent lines and nothing is bent.
    BellAsh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2012, 11:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by charger006 View Post
    I put a new motor, tranny, and transfer case in my blazer. Got everything hooked up. Now we are finding out that the fuel pump is not pumping any fuel. What do you suggest we look at? we have checked for bent lines and nothing is bent.
    I also had a chevy blazer, mine was the fuel pump. The gas tank had to be dropped and the pump changed, it started that it would pump enough gas to run but not to start, I used quick start in the carb to start it for about 2 weeks until I had to change fuel pump

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My '00 Chevy Blazer isn't getting power to the fuel pump & I've replaced the relay [ 12 Answers ]

I have a 2000 Chevy Blazer we have replaced the fuel pump and the fuel relay and my the car still won't start. We hooked up the scan tool and my truck won't read it. It cranks but WILL NOT start. Any ideas?

No fuel coming from fuel pump on 92 chevy truck [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 92 chevy 1500 5.7 liter. I backed out of the driveway and it died and wouldnot start so I traced the problem down to no fuel checked the fuel filter its good so I replaced the fuel pump. When I replaced the fuel pump I could hear it working but still no fuel anywhere. So I then replaced...

1982 chevy 1500, new fuel pump still won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 1982 chevy C/K 1500 V8, 305 I just replaced the fuel pump, and I cannot get the truck to run. When the carburetor is full of fuel, it will catch and run until that fuel is out. After that though, it will not catch. I checked the hard lines from the tank to the pump and I have no fuel,...

Where is the fuel injection release valve on a 1995 Chevy Blazer vortec motor? [ 1 Answers ]

I went to leave one day truck started just fine then died like 40 sec. Later while I was letting warm up. Its acting like its out of gas but I put a gallon in still won't start

Advantages and dısadvantages of global strategy when compıtıng ınternatıonally? [ 2 Answers ]

Advantages and disadvantages of global strategy when compıtıng ınternatıonally?

View more questions Search