Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HelenBurrows8 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Song played at the end of Today at Wimbledon 2/7/12
    Who was singing the song at the end of today at Wimbledon 2/7/12?
    Sk2k Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jul 3, 2012, 03:42 PM
    It is
    Liam Bailey
    Song
    summer rain

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=rteKAJhzEy0
    TonySid Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2013, 12:57 PM
    No the last song played at Wimbledon today 7.7.13 was by Alistair Griffin called "What If"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What band played this song [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for the band who sang the tune, Rainbow pots of gold & moonbeams. This is from the seventies. Thanks. PS here are some of the lyrics that I can remember Have you ever been to hollywood Its such a fine site to seee Rainbow, pots of gold and moonbeams Champane fansy clothes and...

Need to find out a song containing words like; we played in the we played in the rain [ 5 Answers ]

This is a very old and famous song sung by I don't know whom, but I goes on like we played in the sun we played in the rain etc etc I was about friendship.

What is the song that played on Z100 [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! I was listening to Z100 and heard a song I really liked. I have a few words from it: Don't call my phone, oh did you forget? You're all wrong... " Thanks guys! :D

Possible end-of-times later today . [ 63 Answers ]

· Cern will start up today its Hadron collider for the first time. And on 10 September 2008 it will go on "full steam". See this link to Cern article . That collider COULD produce one or more tiny "black holes". If these black holes are not auto-self-extinguishing , "end-of-times" may be...

Song played at 5:40 this morning [ 1 Answers ]

There was an old song played about 5:40 this morning it had clarianets and some other jazz instruments in it sounded like it was from the 40s. My mom had this song on her jewelry box and I hadn't heard it in many years can you check your playlist and give me the title of this old song. It sounded...

View more questions Search