Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elizabeth9105 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Cocaine
    If a person used cocaine sniffing it with long use of using it. How does it effect you teeth
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 2, 2012, 03:19 PM
    They rott

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Saying NO to cocaine [ 4 Answers ]

Its getting out of control, and the guilt I feel the next is incredible, besides its unhealthy, wrong and a waste of money, when its around I can't say NO. It generally happens once a week or once every 2 weeks. My partner buys it and I can't say no Please help.

Cocaine paranoia [ 5 Answers ]

Recently learned someone did cocaine. They whipped out the dollar bill that was used to do it. It had no remnants of drugs on it and he was a good 4 feet away from me when showing it to me. Now I am paranoid thinking what if there was like a tiny grain somewhere in the dollar that magically flew...

Cocaine possession in GA [ 1 Answers ]

My son was recently pulled over, Clayton Co. GA, and theire was less than an ounce of marijuana and 8.7 grams of cocaine along with sandwich bags and a scale. The street value according to police of the drugs were roughly $450.00. He was charged with possession, sale and intent to distribute. He...

Cocaine [ 2 Answers ]

Are there user benefits from the drug crack cocaine? All information would be helpful.

View more questions Search