Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    snorvold Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 02:13 PM
    Alphabet education
    I"m trying to find a short movie I watched growing up that helped teach letters and numbers. It was a cartoon, muppet type cast and I remember flying high tops with wings on them and a search for the "lost letters." I'm trying to find it for my nephew!

Check out some similar questions!

Spanish Alphabet [ 11 Answers ]

When I was a kid I learned the spanish alphabet without "k" and "w", as they were just letters borrowed from foreign words. And now I have heard conflicting info regarding the letters "ll" "ch" and "rr", are they still considered letters? Or are they considered 2 letters, similar to english, such...

The first letter of the alphabet ? [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone researched how our alphabet evolved ? In the English language there would be a story for all the twenty six. Can you comment on the letter A .or and other letter .

Why begin with the Alphabet ? [ 2 Answers ]

Why begin with the Alphabet ? Man must have developed the Alphabet (which is an abstract idea) long after he evolved spoken Language (which is a set of concrete objects). He must have discovered words and grammar (both abstract notions used to analyze Complete Expressions) long after he...

An Alphabet For Living [ 1 Answers ]

An Alphabet For Living Associate with the wise who try to correct you Bitter is the fruit of evil Control your mind, cultivate good friendship Death takes the sensual unaware

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.