Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nibal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 01:32 PM
    Period late only spotting
    My last period was on May 29 on June 30 I had red spotting no period then brown when I wipe myself I had a baby eight months ago not using any proetection and not taking birth control pills I haven't taken the pregnancy test yet waiting to see what will happen.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period and spotting [ 1 Answers ]

My period is 6 days late and I have had very light spotting for the past 2 days. It was red and now brown. It only appears when I wipe. I've taken a HPT and it was negative. My cycle are very regular, to the T - 29 days. I thought when the spotting started that it was my period. It has never began...

Late period with spotting [ 0 Answers ]

My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 7 months. I completed 3 rounds of clomid. Obviously the first 2 didn't work. My period was due about 9 days ago. I have taken a few pregnancy test and they have all been negative. The only thing different from the last 2 months is that this month I...

Spotting light brown for a week but no period and cramps! Period not late. [ 1 Answers ]

I have been spotting for about a week light brown. I wake up with really bad cramps thinking I am going to get my period but I do not get it. My period is not due yet, what does this mean? Pregnancy symptoms? Please help!

I had my period a couple days late heavy the 2nd day and red spotting after period [ 1 Answers ]

I was 3 days late on my period the 1st day was light the 2nd day was heavy after that spottig red every once and a while brown it has now been 5 days my period only lasts for 3 days what should I think?heeelllp

Very late period and possible spotting [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I do not have sex too often, I am afraid of getting pregnatnt. Anway, the last time I had my period was a week before Thanksgiving (I am ALWAYS irregular, and it is not uncommon for me to skip or have periods two weeks late) I don't remember but I think my boy friend and I may have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.