Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sushanta57021 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 08:50 AM
    Uk student visa: Should I send dependants application together?
    I am planning to go to UK on Tier 4 student visa on 23rd sep’ 2012. MY wife will be travelling with me too. I am an Indian national and presently I am in USA. I have couple of questions.
    1. I figured out I have to send all the required documents by post. Do I have to send My wife’s application separately by post? Or can I put my wife’s application along with mine in a single envelop? If I send my wife’s application separately then how am I going to show the required funding for her. The bank statement will be in my name and it will be with my application.
    2. I misspelled my mother's name in the onine application form. I already paid the visa fee online. Is there any way I can correct that now? My biometric appointment is on 6th Jun'2012.
    Thanks.

Check out some similar questions!

Dependants' Status for H1B Visa Holder Doing GC Process [ 1 Answers ]

My husband is on L1A visa & I am on L2. My husband's company is applying green card for him. I understand this will cover all dependants including me. But, as the process will take long time, company is asking him to convert L1A to H1B. In this situation, what are the options for me...

F1 visa, dependants and taxes [ 2 Answers ]

:confused:Hi... I've been working under an F1 Visa since August 2008. At the time I thought my 3 children were joining me here in the United States but there was a delayed and they are finally coming this month December. However, my pay stubs says withholding 3. Am I going to get in trouble for...

E-3 visa : Can I Claim Dependants? [ 3 Answers ]

I arrived earlier this year (Feb 2007) on an E-3 Visa with my wife and two young kids. Can I file jointly with my wife? Can I claim deductions for dependents? If so, how many dependents can I claim? My wife can work here in the US. Many thanks in advance.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.