Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelle531 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 08:43 AM
    Search bar virus
    Is there a virus that can type searches into the Google search bar. When I used the drop down box,searches where listed that I didn't type in... what could be happening?

Check out some similar questions!

Facebook search bar/like ability missing [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to create a company Facebook page under the business category.. once I created it I noticed there is no search bar to find other people and I cannot like people's pages. Is there a way to get these things by changing settings or something?

Band plays in a bar/club and the lead singer is singing to a girl in the bar [ 0 Answers ]

Band plays in a bar/club and the lead singer is singing to a girl in the bar

How long can the parvol virus stay in dogs system before it shows signs of the virus [ 3 Answers ]

Can the parvol virus stay in your dog for 5 weeks or so before it becomes sick. I bought a dog from a breeder and when I phone her to tell her my dog was sick and asked her if any of hers were sick, she told me no. By Saturday (3 days Later) she had cleared all those puppies from her house. She put...

Add Equipment ground bar or remove cross-bar b/w neutrals? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a GE main breaker load center box in a separate building. It did not come w/ an equipment ground bar. Is it OK to: 1. Remove the cross bar and ground left side neutral to box w/ supplied screw. 2. Attach supplied lug to left side bar and 1/0 ground from SER cable, then all ground...

Internet Explorer Search Bar [ 3 Answers ]

I had some spyware on my computer, so I used Ad-aware to quarantine these files... now my search bar in IE won't work. If I type something in to search, it says "this page cannot be displayed" How would I fix this?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.