Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maccoy1966 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 05:02 AM
    I would like to know who wrote this poem
    Somewhere there's someone who dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worth while, so when you are lonely, remember this is true, somebody, somewhere is thinking of you.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 2, 2012, 11:08 AM
    Everywhere on the 'net it is listed as "Unknown."

One site does list "K. Blackburn."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who wrote this poem? [ 1 Answers ]

Oh how I miss those days, When every pain was full of grace, & every night I slept alone, & & every day I was so weak, With will of steel, & heart of stone, ... & still that Love was what I seek, But the very Love has come & gone..! Oh how I miss when I was home :((( When God's arms where...

Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth... Hold on to what you believe even if it is a tree which stands by itself.. Hold on to what you must do even if it is a long way from here... Hold on to life even if it is easier letting go.. Hold on to my hand even though you've gone a......

Who wrote this poem? [ 0 Answers ]

You are blinded by the past, and cannot see A heart so pure and kind and only harmony. I'f you never take a risk your heart is yours to keep Love remains a dream that safe and happens only in your sleep I don't need to sell myself and men are always there But am looking for the one to...

Who Wrote This Poem? [ 1 Answers ]

The wind is whistling. The trees are swaying. The old woman fraying. Every step to your dream, every step from reality. The reality is you can do whatever you want. There is infinite things to explore, if you put your mind to it. Life is like a battle dream or reality. Everything is possible

These things are ours... for God created within our soul a Mystic sense of wonder. There has been action... wind has blown through days and nights and wild waves have dashed high against the ice. There has been calm... blue shadows have stretched far across unbroken snow. There has been life......

View more questions Search