Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aditipurohit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 03:07 AM
    Lumpy breast since breast formation
    I have painful lumpy breasts since the time they were developing at age 8 or 9. I am 26 years old now and have had my breasts examined twice when the doctors said they would gradually go away. However they are still there and painful. Is there anything I should worry about or let them be like they have been forever.
    mrzvanna Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2012, 09:12 AM
    Sounds like you have what I have. It's called fibrocystic breast disease. And there is no cure for it as of now. My Dr said to take evening primrose oil( it's a pms pill) but that didn't work and now I've been to 3 gynos and they all tell me to get a reduction. Do.you have big breast? Not to be a perv of anything but this happens more wig big breasts. I have 42G and the doctors want me to be way smaller.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the red bump on my breast? Not a pimple... A growth? Breast cancer? HELP [ 5 Answers ]

Like its by the nipple and its red.. doesn't pop, not a pimple.. hurts to rub, but sort of numb to poke.. about size of a small pinki fingernail.. worried it might be harmful?

Far apart breast [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a 17 year old female. My breasts are a size 38B and extremely far apart, about 3in or so. I have tried every single push up bra, I have even tried stuffing my bra! I just can't seem to get any amount of cleavage. And the really aggravating part is that my twin sister's breasts are about...

New here.questions about breast pain, breast lumps [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All! My name is Christy. I am 25 years old. I had my beautiful daughter 15 months ago... that was when I first discovered something was wrong. :confused: When my daughter was 6 weeks old, I felt a lump in my right breast. I thought for sure it was a clogged milk duct. I went in for my 6...

My breast [ 1 Answers ]

My breast has blue veins all over.and my breast are more fuller,darker aerolas also around my nipples.but,like I was saying my period came on June 9,2007 it was light then heavy then dark brown.and today nothing.my period was supposed to last until Friday.and my breast are still sore and blue...

Breast ? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I was on Deprovera for 6 months and I gained weight, I decided since I was 44 yrs. Old I got my tubes tied. However, I have been experiencing extreme breast itching and some discharge in the last month or so. Can this be a side effect from the shot or what could be happening. I am going to...

View more questions Search