Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    HerMajesty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 03:35 PM
    Can you find birth parents if all parties involved are deceased?
    Trying to find information about the names of my father and his twin brother's birth parents. My Grandparents (adoptive parents) and both dad and uncle are deceased. I remember visiting the birth parents as a child, but don't remember their names. No one left to give any information either.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2012, 03:58 PM
    Just so I have this right you are an adopted child?

Are you in the US?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I find my birth parents? [ 6 Answers ]

Hey there people! I am an adoptee. I'm curious to know who m,y birth parents are, why they sent me away, and I kind of want to meet them. My only question. How?

How do I find my birth parents? [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to find my real parents- I don't know my moms name- but I do my dad. I know a few things about them.. can you help me?

How can I find out my birth parents [ 1 Answers ]

I would love to receive pictures of my birth parents. I was born in Morristown, NJ. Born in All Souls Hospital now called morristown hosptial. I was born January 23, 1958. My mothers maiden name was Patricia Ann O'Connell. I do not know my birth fathers name. I know the records are sealed. ...

Find my birth parents [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has fineally agreed to find his birth parents. Having huge problems with where to start. He was born in maryborough queensland. Can someone help us?? Many thanks sharon

I want to find my birth parents [ 20 Answers ]

Hello everyone, A few weeks after I was born I was adopted out of some Tenessee Hosiptal (I don't know the name but once I find out I will post in this thread) my mom and dad now have no idea where they live or if they even moved It just bothers me I use to get really upset and I use 2 cry...

View more questions Search