Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teddybeaR769 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 02:55 PM
    what in the world is wrong with my boyfriend?!
    its hard to describe but he's normal around me but when around others he acts weird and it's a HUGE turn off. Like his mind is freakin out & he can't control his thoughts & facial expressions.. he was completely normal when I met him & only seems to be getting wierder. I hate introducing him to others now because I feel embarrassed almost of his akwardness. I tell him act normal be yourself he says yeah yeah I know & then he acts the total opposite like what in the world is oing on in his brain? That is not casual at all.. hes freakin me out a little & I'm starting 2 think my boyfriend has serious mental issues & he was very good at hiding it in the beginning living his crazy life & now that I'm pregnant & we have been together for quite awhile & I basically forced him to change his lifestyle for the better of our chids future & ours... he seems to be going through some mental issues... maybe he needs counceling or medication? Or maybe I chose the WRONG person to have a child with... there's more to this story but to make it short. He seemed to be one thing and now he is compltely another. He seems to be slower & not using his mind correctly & thinking about the wrong things. He is like a chld almost I have to stay ontop of him always advising him & correcting him. Its like his brain is deteriorating. He has no common sense or has lost it somehow.. he used to dress nicely & be clean now he smells more & I have 2 tell him to wash up.. oh lord please help me what HAS HAPPENED TO MY BOYFRIEND its like he was abducted one night & someone fried his brain & he almost forgot completely who he was. Or he was a good actor & lost his talent. HELP ME...

Check out some similar questions!

What in the world is wrong with my boyfriend?! [ 1 Answers ]

its hard to describe but he's normal around me but when around others he acts weird and it's a HUGE turn off. Like his mind is freakin out & he can't control his thoughts & facial expressions.. he was completely normal when I met him & only seems to be getting wierder. I hate introducing him to...

What is wrong with this men in the world?? [ 6 Answers ]

I am still trying to recover- I met a man, who had a relationship with his girlfriend for 5 years( or he says so) and kept on saying how unhappy he is with her etc. than he started to invite me to see each other and soon everything turned out to be the love from a first sight, that he never loved...

I am 15 and My boyfriend is 19, Is there really anything wrong with that? [ 10 Answers ]

We've been together for almost 7months now but my mother don't approve it so I still date him lo'key

How to tell my best friend in the world I'm dateing her x boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

Okay my name is megan b. I'm dateing my best friend in the world (faatima) ex boyfriend. We really like each other but I don't know how to tell her I'm datein him. Thing is they only dated about 4 times but for a couple of days. The last time she dated him she said "i dont like him like i usted to...

Baby Mama Drama & Was I Wrong, & Was My Boyfriend Wrong? [ 31 Answers ]

3 threads merged and edited baby mama drama, all messed up! Ok, Me and my boyfriend started going together on August 1st 2007, on September 27th 2007 the girl he dealt with before we got together called him and told him she was pregnant and that the baby might be his but she didn't know if...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.