Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alton stone Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 12:36 PM
    How do I find my lost 401 K assets in the state of fl
    I worked for Danis Construction Dayton, Ohio and took out a 401 k plan at least 15 years ago I no longer have contact with them. How do I find information about my 401k?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 1, 2012, 01:05 PM
    You should have been getting annual statements. Do you have any of them? They should list the plan administrator.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Determine the amount of total assets, current assets noncurrent assets [ 1 Answers ]

Determine the amount of total assets, current assets, and noncurrent assets at the end of the period, given the following data: Current liability, ending balance $50,000 Current ratio, ending 1:6:1 Owners’ equity, beginning balance $120,000 Inventory, beginning balance $ 35,000 ...

401(k) early withdrawal and NJ State taxes [ 1 Answers ]

I took a non-hardship early withdrawal from my 401(k). My question is about NJ state taxes due. Do I owe NJ state taxes on this amount for the April filing? Thanks

Lost 401(k) plan [ 1 Answers ]

I worked from 1998 to 1999 and had a 401K plan. However all documents were destroyed and I have no way of tracing anything on that. I was employed as a contractor for Brooks airforce, but I have no record of the company's name and the airforce doesn't have any records. Is there any entity...

Lost assets [ 1 Answers ]

I have legally taken over as personal representative for my grandfathers assets/estate due to my fathers inability to perform the service. Grandfather died in 2/2003. My father (origianl personal rep) opened a estate account in 8/2004. I have no idea where my grandfathers ORIGINAL bank account...

401(k) Withdrawal State Tax for Non-US Citizen [ 1 Answers ]

I am a non-US citizen currently working in CA. I plan to early retire this year and move overseas. What should I do with my 401(k) money in order to minimize tax burden? 1) Should I rollover to IRA? 2) From reading a few threads, I know that I will have to pay federal tax. Let's say I move...

View more questions Search