Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2012, 07:26 AM
    If a gorgous chick in GHANA wants money - Romance Scams, READ THIS
    Hello:

You are being scammed. She is NOT the person you think she is. Yes, she's VERY good. It's STILL a scam. Read this notice from the US Embassy IN Ghana.

excon

PS> (to admin) Given the abundance of posts regarding this scam, I thought a sticky might be in order. In fact, with a little bit of editing, you can use THIS one. How convenient is that?

Check out some similar questions!

If a gorgous chick in GHANA wants money - Romance Scams, READ THIS [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: You are being scammed. She is NOT the person you think she is. Yes, she's VERY good. It's STILL a scam. Read this notice from the US Embassy IN Ghana. excon PS> (to admin) Given the abundance of posts regarding this scam, I thought a sticky might be in order. In fact, with a...

If a gorgous chick in GHANA wants money - Romance Scams, READ THIS [ 0 Answers ]

Hello: You are being scammed. She is NOT the person you think she is. Yes, she's VERY good. It's STILL a scam. Read this notice from the US Embassy IN Ghana. excon PS> (to admin) Given the abundance of posts regarding this scam, I thought a sticky might be in order. In fact, with a...

Ghana Romance Scams [ 0 Answers ]

Romance Scams United States citizens should be alert to attempts at fraud by persons claiming to live in Ghana who profess friendship or romantic interest over the Internet. Correspondents who quickly move to discussion of intimate matters could well be the inventions of scammers. If they are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.