Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 1, 2012, 07:26 AM
    If a gorgous chick in GHANA wants money - Romance Scams, READ THIS
    Hello:

You are being scammed. She is NOT the person you think she is. Yes, she's VERY good. It's STILL a scam. Read this notice from the US Embassy IN Ghana.

excon

PS> (to admin) Given the abundance of posts regarding this scam, I thought a sticky might be in order. In fact, with a little bit of editing, you can use THIS one. How convenient is that?

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find romance book I read few years ago? [ 1 Answers ]

It was a pirate romance book and it starts with someone name justin I think held prisoner in a boat a woman lets him borrow books to read while on the voyage and then him and his men brake out and he kidnapps her and the other females she's scared of him but likes him and he ends p leaving her...

I read a modern romance about 10 years ago about a female coach. [ 2 Answers ]

The book was part of a series. All of the books had a quilt on the front cover. The books were all set in the same town. I want to say that the woman gets injured and has to spend some time on crutches or in a wheelchair. I think she's a football coach, but not sure. Thanks for any help you can...

Ghana Romance Scams [ 0 Answers ]

Romance Scams United States citizens should be alert to attempts at fraud by persons claiming to live in Ghana who profess friendship or romantic interest over the Internet. Correspondents who quickly move to discussion of intimate matters could well be the inventions of scammers. If they are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search