Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alikshabeer Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2012, 12:09 AM
    BEd education
    Sir, I have passed B.com(calicut university) get third class, can I join the BEd course under calicut university?

Check out some similar questions!

I had my niece over and she slept in my bed and peed in my bed [ 2 Answers ]

I had my niece over and she slept in my bed and peed in my bed well I clean the bed with lysol and water and borax and then I purchased raid for fleas and bed bugs and sprayed my house and bed and now I have a skin rash on my chest, face, and arms. I know that my nieces parents don't give the child...

Life's education or Formal Education - Which is more valuable, and why? [ 7 Answers ]

I know both are equally valuable on their own, but what if a person had to choose one or the other? I'm curious about how others view individuals that have had to make this decision.

My 2yr old goes to bed OK but always wakes at 2am n ends up in our bed. Help? [ 7 Answers ]

My 2 year old daughter has no problems going to bed, we have done the same routine since she was a new born, but every night between 2am and 4am she wakes up and will not go back to sleep and will paddy for hours until we finally give in and she sleeps with us, she is also very clingy to mummy.

Difficulty getting my 4.5yr old grandson to bed (well, to stay in bed) [ 12 Answers ]

My daughter and grandson live with us. He rarely goes to bed before 8pm. Once he's in bed, story read, drink of water, kisses and tucking in he rarely will stay there. He is probably up and down up to 6 times before he finally stays put. That doesn't mean he's sleeping though. When we go to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.