Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bunnyrabbit2310 Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2012, 07:03 PM
    What should I do for my 16th birthday?
    It's in about 14 days and I don't know what to do. I wanted to go to hotel with friends but my mom said its too much money. I don't want to do anything outdoors and I've already been to the movies on my birthday. I'm going to invite five people and don't want to have it at my house but if I can't think of anything then I will. Also I live in Florida if that helps. Thank you!
    sgree175 Posts: 37, Reputation: 0

Jun 30, 2012, 09:11 PM
    Maybe a high tea in the local park or picnic or a possible camping trip is fun(though I do live in the outback of Aus but campping is fun) even if you don't want a party horror is deadly fun I did it for my 14 th and it was amaze also sleepovers in the back yard are great.ummmmm?. oh shopping is a must! Well I hope that helped oh and please answer my question thanks Sharni out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to get my boyfriend for his 16th birthday? [ 0 Answers ]

I have this amazing boyfriend who I love very much and his sixteenth birthday is month and a half and I have no clue what to get him:/ He's a baseball player, and he's just soooooo funny:) I don't like when he gets me gifts because I don't want him to ever feel like he has to get me something, but...

What is a good birthday present for a 21st birthday? [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and my current boyfriend is 20 years old. I am very undecisive on what to give him for his birthday. His is going to turn 21 and there thing he could do but I can't yet. Any advice.

Why am I not excited for my 16th birthday? [ 3 Answers ]

I used to be so excited and have always been! Right now.. I'm not looking forward to it. Why?

A movie about a girl who finds out she is a witch on her 16th birthday [ 1 Answers ]

I had seen it when I was a little girl on the disney channel between 1997-1999 it's about a girl that wishes she was like all the other girls at school, popular,beautiful and the girlfriend of the jock at school.. and it's either on her 16th or 18th birthday she goes to like a fortune teller and...

View more questions Search