Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    labellestar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 04:06 PM
    Antique navajo jewelry hallmarks
    I have a very heavy silver bracelet. It has five silverbands with four silver rope designs in between the bands.
    The hallmark is an arrow with three zigzags pointing to a circle (the sun?) with four small rays facing the arrow.
    It is over 50 years old.
    Can anyone help me with the provenance?

Check out some similar questions!

Where to find hallmarks for navajo jewelry silversmiths [ 1 Answers ]

Would like to know who the hallmark LB with a running horse is. Have a lovely piece of jewelry with this hallmark and would like to get information of silversmith.

Navajo jewelry hallmarks JW. Kingman turquoise pendant [ 0 Answers ]

I have a pendant with Kingman turquoise and the hallmark JW. Can anyone identify this?

Navajo silver hallmarks? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a gorgeous Navajo Coral and sterling "hinged collar" type of necklace. I am having a hard time finding the maker. The stamp appears to be a C with a small arrow coming out of the center of the C. This almost make it look like a Curved E. The help is greatly appreciated

Navajo Hallmarks [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I have a few things... I hope someone knows who these artists are. Navajo turquoise ring with initials EB Navajo turquoise ring with number 8 on the back Mother of pearl ring signed]M Peres Navajo sterling silver spoon with swastika... on the back it reads Sterling and a letter H...

Hopi, Zuni, or Navajo Hallmarks on Jewelry [ 5 Answers ]

I have three pieces I need help with in identifying the makers of. The first piece is an inlay piece of turquoise, white shell? and onyx? The maker's hallmark is a capital M with and ---> attached to the bottom right tail of the M, the line from the end to the point of the arrow is a solid...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.