Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wendyvick Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 03:53 PM
    Coleman direct vent forced air furnace
    I have model number 7970c856. It was working fine until the power went out in our home for about 15 minutes. When the power came on the air conditioner won't come on. Is there a reset button? Could it be a fuse? Do I need to have it cleaned? Its hot in here...

Check out some similar questions!

Presidential direct forced vent furnace [ 4 Answers ]

Pilot will not stay lit, furnace won't come on

Coleman direct forced air furnace manual? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Coleman Direct Force Air Furnace the pilot light is lighing but the burner won't light

Can't Find/Light Coleman Direct Vent Forced Air Furnace Pilot Light [ 10 Answers ]

I see what I think is the pilot light in my furnace, with the pilot light gas line on the bottom, and the thermocouple above it. The lines feed into a copper looking box, but I can not see if the back is open or if the pilot light is inside of this box. I can not stand this cold, and I have spent 3...

No heat from a Coleman Direct vent forced air furnace Model #7680a [ 2 Answers ]

I am having promblems with getting the heat from an older Coleman Direct vent forced air furnace Model #7680a that's installed in a mobile home. The thermostat was replaced The fan comes on. The pilot feed that goes into the side but isn't attached. Do u have any specs on this model?

Armstrong direct vent forced air cooling unit blower motor [ 1 Answers ]

I've got an Armstrong direct vent forced air cooling unit and my blower motor is shot. Is there an easy way to get it out, its stuck behind the cooling coils and it looks like the only way to get that out of the way is to cut the refridgerant lines. Please help

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.