Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TomSchulte Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 03:46 PM
    I have a D-Link DI-614+
    74 pages of 'instructions' seem useless as does technica. I'm out of warranty.
    For the life of me, I cannot understand the 4 easy steps which take only 'minutes'-- I quote. Seems like the engineers are running the show at D-Link.
    I simply want to install a password to prevent the neighbor's kids from accessing my computer. This is not a $49.95 issue!
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2012, 04:40 PM
    Does this help?
    How to Secure the D-Link DI-614 Wireless Router

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you use a Click Banks Affiliate link as a button? Or only as a link to Owners Sit [ 1 Answers ]

I want create separate website for different Click Bank Products, and I want to add the affiliate link to the Buy Now button so my customers can buy the product right there and then without having to go to another website. Or does clickbank affiliate link only allows you to send customers to...

How do I get code or reset code for my kenwood kvt-614 [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to figure out how to find the code for this radio or how to reset it?

How do I get code or reset code for my kenwood kvt-614 [ 0 Answers ]

I purchased this "7 touch screen on craigslist.It is a kenwood excelon kvt-614. After installing noticed it was locked . I called kenwood & they said I would need proof of purchase for them to unlock wich I can't get because I bought off craigslist. Is there any other way to unlock this or reset it...

Link an old PC and an new ps. [ 2 Answers ]

I am going to buy a computer with vista but would like to know how do I tranfer files from my old, and I mean old computer? The computer I got now is running Windows 2000. Can anyone help me and tell me what to buy or do?

View more questions Search