Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mworster Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Printer will not print
    I am trying to print a document but my computer is saying that a door is open on my printer so it will not print what does it mean and how can I fix it, so I can print
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Mar 1, 2007, 01:15 PM
    Check all the parts that open... make sure everything is shut tight... and try again

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lexmark Printer won't Print [ 13 Answers ]

So I installed a lexmark printer and when I send something to be printed, the printer starts, does what it should (?) which to me is printing, and then a blank page comes out. There is nothing at all on it, not even a dirty mark! When I try to print a test page it tells me it is printnig, paper...

Printer Won't Print [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Panasonic CF-47 Toughbook(Pentium II) with Windows 98. The printer is an HP Officejet v40xi. Recently, I took my computer into the shop because the cursor went off the screen. After solving the problem, I brought the machine home, hooked up the printer, and tried to print. The error...

Won't Print [ 1 Answers ]

I have styus C 80 printer .After being out of Blk. Ink for several months I finally replaced the cartridge. At 1st the paper would come out w/ nothing on it at all, Then I got a pop up saying among other things "THIS PRINTER COULD NOT BE INSTALLED,RESTART WINDOWS & THEN TRY AGAIN" . Now tonight I...

Printer won't print web pages! [ 3 Answers ]

My HP psc 1200 series all-in-one printer works fine offline, but will not print webpages. When I try to print a web page, nothing happens... no error message... NOTHING! I've talked with HP support, no luck. I've downloaded all the latest service packs for IE, no luck. Everything is connected!...

Printer that does not print [ 4 Answers ]

Hi. I installed a lexmark 3200 in my win 98 PC. And I can not print a word document or notepad document or anything, the only thing that I can print is any image that I find in the internet. So I tried uploading the file to a free website that I created just for this document at lycos, thinking...

View more questions Search