Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zui Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 12:32 PM
    All the problem with voip phones
    I use voip phone with Acanac internet provider. The phone often dropped or disconnect when I 'm watching some films online on the computer. After stop watching online I have to reboot The Ata adapter(CiscoSPA 122)or it reboot itselt . I use starbridge Lynx-L-210 as the modem and router and Belkin as the wireless router. Please tell me how to solve the problem.
    My name : Thai
    Email : [email protected]
    wilsonstella Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 5, 2013, 11:25 PM
    There might be not more than these 2 reasons for VoIP failure. 1. When your internet connection is slow and the network is down 2. When the equipment has problems.Solutions to these problems: If the network system is built properly along with the device VoIP can function with telephone system applications to create a balance in the functioning even in cases of unstable network. Also PCs can help in communication in cases of a fault in the phone device functioning.For more information, please visit http://telecom.toshiba.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

VOIP Phones Cutting out. [ 2 Answers ]

I am at location A. The phones in question are at location B. Router A at location A runs aline to Router B at Location B. The calls are cutting out intermittengly on both outbound and inbound. Called the company in charge of the line, they said ALL GOOD on their end. The routers must be the...

Use voip [ 5 Answers ]

How to establish voice over ip to use as user

Getting Problem While Using SIP VOIP Phone [ 2 Answers ]

I am getting one prob while using my SIP VOIP phone, when I call from my Phone first time after loged in, it's OK but whenever I try to call 2nd time, its start dialing and but Status remains Connectting, after some time it shows Timed Out. And now the status of my Phone becomes Lged Timed Out,...

Getting Problem Using SIP VOIP Phone [ 1 Answers ]

I am getting one prob while using my SIP VOIP phone, when I call from my Phone first time after loged in, it's OK but whenever I try to call 2nd time, its start dialing and but Status remains Connectting, after some time it shows Timed Out. And now the status of my Phone becomes Lged Timed Out,...

View more questions Search