Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Moan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 12:14 PM
    Problem with liquid line
    I'm getting frost on the inlet and outlet of my solenoid valve while it was on defrost I turned the clock dial to bypass the defrost and immediately the frost went away I'm wondering what is the issue with that I'm using 22 gas and it's a walk in cooler
    thermalmedics Posts: 153, Reputation: 13

Jun 30, 2012, 10:20 PM
    Restriction maybe

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does an extra line dryer in liquid line create any issues in a heat pump? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a heat pump with a line dryer installed on the liquid line. I have a problem with an exterior expansion valve. Does the dryer have anything to do with the expansion valve issues? Is the presence of the dryer any issue at all? Picture attached.

What should I check if liquid line is cold and suction line is warm? [ 4 Answers ]

The unit was installed 3 years ago. It was never started until now. I have changed the filter dryer, vacumed, and I opened the txv inside the cased coil. I have sucked the refrigerant back, and vacumed 3-4 times, but the liquid line stays cold and the suction line stays warm. I do know the...

Liquid Line Dryer [ 6 Answers ]

Can not installing a liquid line dryer on an outdoor unit cause a compressor to go bad? Thanks, BMCMyers

Why does liquid line frost in cooling? [ 7 Answers ]

What would cause a liquid line to frost in cooling?

What is a Liquid Line Filter Dryer used for? [ 1 Answers ]

What is a Liquid Line Filter Dryer used for? My repair man put one on after I experienced heat pump failure. Thanks

View more questions Search