Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AJ90 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 12:11 PM
    Pulled quad muscle
    I pulled my quad muscle about a two weeks ago doing a quick 10 yard sprint. That week I was real light on it icing and resting. It was getting better but not 100%. Then that weekend I went to a football camp and ran the forty and reinjured it. There is light bruising but no real swelling. There is slight pain with my walking but I can stretch it sort of. What should I do to heal it and how long will it take? I start football in August and its my senior year please help! Thank you
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 30, 2012, 02:06 PM
    Better pay the price for a physio and get it sorted out if you want to run again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pulled quad muscle therapy [ 3 Answers ]

I pulled my right quad muscle playing baseball and I took some ib profin to help with pain and swelling. And I iced my quad muscle as well but can I put heat on it as well like 20 minutes after I'm done icing it? Or will putting heat on it make?

Pulled Muscle Need a way to strengthen and relax the muscle [ 4 Answers ]

Hi... my problem is in my right leg the quad muscle I can barely walk on my leg and its next to impossible to run, I was playing softball in the cold weather of Ohio, and I went to hit the ball and as I started to run my leg (quad) started hurting and I wasn't able to stand on it... I am looking...

Treatment for pulled Quad muscle [ 2 Answers ]

I pulled my quad playing softball 2 weeks ago, I am playing my next game on Sunday, it is still a bit sore, and I know running might cause the strain again, but is there anything I can do to prepare my leg for when I run? Someone told me to tape it up? I tried stretching it and it hurt, should I...

Rehabbing a quad muscle [ 1 Answers ]

I tore my front quad muscle off the bone. I had surgery and am now in rehab but I cannot get my knee to bend more than 90 degrees. What excersizzes should I do?

Quad muscle pull [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter plays volleyball, and recently is having problems with her outer quad muscle. Very painful on lift off.

View more questions Search