Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    harippe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2012, 10:52 AM
    What are the value of 1970's Marvel group Comics?
    If I want to sell over 100 Marvel group Comics from the 1970's dated, what are the value?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 30, 2012, 10:58 AM
    depends on which ones, each super hero and even edition may have more or less value.

Are they sealed in wraper,
    if open how used.
    what condition,

Are there groups, like all of one year of one superheror ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a Marvel Character [ 6 Answers ]

I remember reading this comic forever ago. The comic itself was sort of following the life of this kid who's father left. One day he just kind of stumbles onto his 'powers'. All I can remember for details, is the main character has blonde hair, his out fit is this blue shirt with stars on it, and...

Marvel comics question. [ 0 Answers ]

I have two issues of Marvel Comics Presents #25. One is a newsstand edition and one is a direct edition. The newsstand is printed upside-down. The direct is normal. Couldn't find anything about it. Is this normal or am I in possession of a rare Marvel mistake issue?

How much are the Marvel Comics worth today [ 1 Answers ]

I have several different comic books some are Marvel Comics different age groups and some are Star Wars Episode 1. just wonder what the are worth

Looking for group who recorded a song in the 1970's [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for a group who recorded "I Wasn't Born to Follow" in the early 1970's, or maybe the late 1960's. The first half of the song is a very strong piano backed by an orchestra, in the last half are added the voices of several men and women. I recorded it off the radio in 1973. I hope...

View more questions Search