Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    catnwallemommy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 09:16 PM
    35 weeks 3 days pregnant
    I got told I was dilated 1 cm four days ago and I been having contractions on and off every 30 minutes but I'm having a brownish pink discharge and my lower back is aching and I hurt really bad when I sit up from laying down. What does it mean?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 09:22 PM
    There's really no way for us to tell.

It could mean that you're in labor, it could be false labor, you could have an infection, it could be so many things.

Your doctor is the best one to ask about this, that's why he gets paid the big bucks. :)
    catnwallemommy Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 09:26 PM
    I done called labor and delivery 4 timesor but no one has called back yet and the last time I called was almost two hours ago.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by catnwallemommy View Post
    I done called labor and delivery 4 timesor but no one has called back yet and the last time I called was almost two hours ago.
    Then you have the option to go in if you're concerned. It really depends on how concerned you are about this, but there's really nothing anyone on the internet can do for you.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant [ 5 Answers ]

I am 37 weeks and 3 days pregnant and can't take this pain anymore how can I get the hospital to induce my labor?

I am 29 weeks and 4 days pregnant [ 0 Answers ]

At around 6:00 in the morning I am having my breakfast (1 PC of bread and 1 cop of brown coffee). After I finished my cup of brown coffee I experienced 1 minute of abdominal cramping like but baby is moving about 1 minute. Then at 9:22 in the morning when I went to the bathroom, I noticed small...

Am 7 weeks and 4 days pregnant. I have had mild bleeding twice. Why? [ 1 Answers ]

Am7 weeks pregnact with 4 days this is the second time that I have mild bleeding that only last a bit. Does this mean that I will have a misscariage again which I just had one 2 month ago.

I am 6 weeks pregnant and I have been bleeding on and off for 6 days [ 1 Answers ]

Went to the emergency room doctor tested me serveral time and yes I'm pregnant still and my HCG Level is at 800 so there reorder me to get my blood taken in 2 days my bleeding was just brown and light spotting then it was heavy red and then back to light pink and now red but and lightly spotting I...

I'm 26 weeks and 3 days pregnant and I get cramps? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm 26 weeks and 3 days I been feeling cramps they go away for a sec and then I get them in my back it don't last nothing but 5 min, I'm worried because I work standing and had a miscarriage a year ago

View more questions Search