Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    digger1937 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 09:11 PM
    Dvd player not reading burned discs
    Won't play burnt photos of disc from PC statement unable to read disc and player spits disc out

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my DVD player not reading the disc? [ 1 Answers ]

Why is my CD/DVD player not reading disc? I just replaced motherboard and dvd/cd tray opens and closes.

DVD ROM and DVD RW drives won't read any discs. [ 18 Answers ]

I've tried a few discs in both drives and neither of the drives can read them. It's like there's nothing in the drives. :confused:. I think it might be a problem to do with some software I had installed 'Sonic software'. I have now removed this but the CD drives still have an exclamation mark next...

DVD Player response when I play a burned DVD'. [ 2 Answers ]

No Audio No Data PLEASE Help, I'm trying to help my mom out here. She has a Sony HDMI CD/DVD Player DVP Ns700H. I insert a DVD-R / A movie I made on a Memorex DVD-R.

I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a s [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased a 2010 Tahoe with a DVD player. The DVD player was advertised as a stock entertainment package, after I had the car for 5 weeks and put only 1900 miles on it. The Tahoe had a total electrical failure the repair shop found that the DVD player was not stock and had been installed...

Burned Disc will not Finalize,Does not play in my DVD Player. [ 1 Answers ]

When I burn a movie ,I use IMG Burn,But when it is finished. It will not finalize the disc and it will not play on any of my DVD Player`s.Tried deleting the upper and lower filter`s and rebooting but that does not work.Can any one help me please.My Computer and DVD Burner are about 6 year`s old,and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.