Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelley7180 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Mar 1, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Removing house paint from bumper
    My husband was trying to be nice, and pull my car into the garage for me. He slipped the clutch, and my car jumped into the side of the garage door leaving house paint on my bumper. My car is yellow. How do I safely get white house paint off the bumper without damaging my paint?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Mar 1, 2007, 01:36 PM
    Using a soft cloth with many of the cleaner-polishes on the market might work. First try soap and water, since most house paints are water based latex products.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Mar 1, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Good 'ole car wax and elbow grease. Ruba-dub-bub, babe. Second thought, put that hubby to work. He did it!!
    Next get an automatic, preferably a nice blue, or maybe a firethorn red.

Regards. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Bumper cars [ 4 Answers ]

Hey! Does anyone know where to get a used or discarded bumper car? Im just interested in the shell. I don't want all the other stuff, like the motor, etc. I would appreciate any help on this. Thanks :)

Removing paint from plaster walls [ 4 Answers ]

How do I remove old layers of paint to get down to the original plaster walls?

Bumper towing ball [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Chev Van, on the real bumper (step type of bumper) there on the black rubber, it said this bumper not designed for towing. ( or something very simular) but it has a hole right there for a towing ball. Exactly why would it not tow a small trailer. I step on the bumper, I put ramps on...

View more questions Search