Ask
    Peter Medlicott Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 05:02 PM
    Toolbar
    I have lost the toolbar in office 2007 and am unable to get it back
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 29, 2012, 05:50 PM
    You posted this in word processing. Are you asking about Microsoft Word or another Office program?

In Office 2007 there are no more toolbars, but "ribbons". Is this what you are referring to? You may have minimized the ribbon, there should be a downward pointing arrow on the right side that may restore it.

Jun 29, 2012, 06:33 PM
    Thanks for your suggestions but no arrow and no drop down guess I might have to ask Microsoft on this one. Thanks anyway

Jun 29, 2012, 06:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter Medlicott View Post
    Thanks for your suggestions but no arrow and no drop down guess I might have to ask Microsoft on this one. Thanks anyway
    Thanks fellas gotit go to lefthand circle hover then right click and hey presto you can either have the toolbar on or off as you wish
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 30, 2012, 05:07 AM
    Glad you got it

Jun 30, 2012, 10:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Glad you got it
    Got me thinking and got there in the end,Thanks for the info Will use this site again.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where's the toolbar? [ 2 Answers ]

When Im online, my start menu toolbar (that runs along the bottom of the screen) isn't visible... once I close the application and go back to my desktop---its there. Help!! How do I get the start menu to show at the bottom? I need to be able to see the different windows that I have open.

Toolbar [ 14 Answers ]

Except for two items (my toolbar was full) everything else disappeared. I can send my Toolbar items from one to the other, but why did this happen? You know when you go Into google.com you can get maps, images, etc. well that choice disappeared. It only Appears if I go into Google and ask for...

My toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

When I get my web page up I have the Google toolbar and the forward,back,stop and refresh buttons but I don't have the file,edit,favourites etc how do I get them up?

Toolbar... [ 16 Answers ]

My PC was conquered by spyware and malware... and my toolbar was gone and I can't make it back even installing it again... :confused: I already run a BPS antivir... but saying that some component can't be deleted please restart your PC and run bps again, so I run it again but same, some...

Toolbar [ 4 Answers ]

Try Start-->Settings-->Control Panel-->Sounds and Audio Devices, and then click "place volume icon in taskbar"... ~psi42

View more questions Search