Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akahpower Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 10:18 AM
    Topics to talk to a girl you like in phone
    There's this girl in my school,she is my junior and I like her I asked her to be my friend and she agreed,I also asked for her number and she gave me but I don't kow what to talk to her about in phone... please help me I really love her
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 04:26 PM
    You talk to her on the phone like you would any friend. That is what she is to you.
    "Hi, how are you?"
    "What have you been up to since school has been out?"...
    Talk about movies or books, music...
    VolleyGirl Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 04:49 PM
    Well I'm a teenage girl and my boyfriend just talks a about anything and I never get bored talking to him. He just brings random things up. You can talk about your feelings towards her? You can invite her on a date? Most importantly just try to keep the conversation going, talk about anything.
    TheGuyWithAFork Posts: 5, Reputation: 3

Jun 30, 2012, 12:22 PM
    Ask around on what she likes. Ask her friends, family, etc. With that said, its possible to start a conversation. If she has drama from her side, tell her to let it all out and talk it out with you :D
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 30, 2012, 12:35 PM
    I don't think you want to start being her dumping ground for drama (if she has any) that gets old and to use her drama to get next to her is tacky.
    Friendly conversation, find out what you two may have in common.
    Talk to her as a friend, it takes some of the pressure off

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What topics I have discussed with a girl [ 2 Answers ]

I don't decide what questins I will ask to a girl during text chatting , I want some special questions in which she will impress on me soon...

How to maintain the relationship? Topics to talk... [ 4 Answers ]

Last year, a few days after Christmas I went to a birthday party and danced all night with a guy. He wanted to kiss me but I told him I couldn't, so he didn't try any further, but kept dancing a lot. After party he walked me home and the next day we talked a lot on messenger and I discovered he was...

How to talk to a girl on phone [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I want to learn how I can talk to girls on phone ,so they can become my friends, give me some tips.thanx

View more questions Search