Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coaldigger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 05:22 AM
    Guarding around plastic light bulbs
    Does the National Electric Code require guarding around a plastic light globe?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 05:24 AM
    In what usage
    coaldigger Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 05:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    In what usage
    Plastic globes in Industrial setting...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If I remove 3 light bulbs on 6 bulb light bar, will my energy be reduced? [ 2 Answers ]

How about ceiling fans, 4 lights and I would be just fine with lights?

Ceiling light fixture blew two light bulbs in 2 weeks? [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 ceiling lights in one room that turn on with a single switch. One works fine every time. The other has blown 2 lightbulbs in 2 weeks (incandescent). There were CFL's in them earlier and I took them out to replace them with the incandescent type. The first one seemed to burn out after a...

Where can I get Rhine FSP18EL Light Bulbs? Or what is a similar light bulb style? [ 0 Answers ]

I'm looking to replace old light bulbs that are Rhine FSP18EL for outdoor lighting.

Replaced a ballast and bulbs in fluorescent light fixture and now the bulbs flash [ 0 Answers ]

Replaced a ballast and bulbs in a fluorescent light fixture and now the bulbs flash what is causing this

Light Bulbs [ 3 Answers ]

It seems as though recently that our light bulbs keep going out... what might be the cause of this?? Just in the last 2 days we've had 3 light bulbs go out. (they have all been changed in the last couple of months!)

View more questions Search