Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jriddle99 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2012, 04:02 AM
    My Pool Was Acid Washed
    Yes, before the pool opened it was drained and acid washed they did power wash it after it was done nor did they did not spray the pool white(Plaster) they just let it dry and refiled it up the water was green. I had to drain it again to fix the lights it was very clear then and it seemed like it was going to be all right I was gone about 20 days and when I returned it came back looking terrible I canot see the drains at all and when I try to backwash water fliys up from the skimmers can you please help me with some suggestions?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 29, 2012, 04:06 AM
    Sorry, but suggestions for what?
    You have posted this under criminal law, which makes things even more confusing..
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 04:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jriddle99 View Post
    ...it was very clear then and it seemed like it was going to be alright I was gone about 20 days and when I returned it came back looking terrible ...
    You need to have the right chemicals in a pool. Chlorine, and something to achieve the right PH. Consult with a pool company.

And no, you will not got to jail for this. :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2012, 05:31 AM
    You say "acid wash" that if done improperly can etch though the protective coating of the concrete ( assuming this is the type of pool) what type of acid was used and what was the strengh. After this was done, was there any new sealer put on the concrete.

I can "acid wash" and I do, my drive way, with light percentage and rinse it very quickly.
    Or I can use heavy acid and etch away a layer into the concrete.

A pressure washer done right and not too high a pressure will clean and wash, at too high a pressure with the wrong nozzle can even cut lines into the concrete.

So tell us if that is the type of issue, or what the exact problem was /

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Amazed With Results! Glycolic Acid and Kojic Acid [ 22 Answers ]

Hello, I have wriiten some posts before on this subject. I got three emails from people I supplied my information with. There are two products you need to get for hand and face. One is glycolic acid cream (10%) also kojic acid. The Kojic acid can be founf in Palmers Skin Success Section. It will...

Cement shower floors / acid washed [ 1 Answers ]

We have a large walk in shower. I'd like to have a cement floor with an acid washed stain. A sloped shower pan will be installed underneath. Can anyone recommend the best type of sealer to use for this type of floor in a shower and how the cement should be finished so it won't be too slippery or...

View more questions Search