Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ssampath82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 07:11 PM
    Hr requirements of the people
    Pla attach the information regarding hr requirements of the people for bench marking
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 07:34 PM
    Please ask a complete question with all the details needed to answer properly

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HR requirements on number of people interviewed before an offer can be extended [ 2 Answers ]

Does HR have requirements such as "X number of people must be interviewed before a job can be extended to a candidate" or "Job posting must be placed for X number of days/weeks before a job can be extended to a candidate"? I remember hearing (non-verified rumor) that one of my previous employers...

Network of people paid to follow people around to cures, evil eye etc. [ 3 Answers ]

I am being followed every where by complete strangers for a while now, they try to evil eye me and some even come up to me and try to talk to me while they are trying to cast spells on me, sometimes they will spray some kind of weird fragrance around me. NO I AM NOT CRAZY. I spoke to a friend of...

Men and women get tortured and captured over seas, rich people pay to torture people. [ 2 Answers ]

Two people escape from this building a white man and a chinese woman, they escape to a train station. The woman was badly burned in her eye. She see's herself in a mirror and decided not to live anymore and jumps in front of a train.

View more questions Search