Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pinkkittycat11 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 04:54 PM
    Cats or dogs??
    Wich do u prefer it is just a poll for fun & if u want you can say why your chose
    charlesstibs Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 20, 2012, 05:12 AM
    Cats are best pets. Cats are beautiful, lovable, intelligent, fast, and have a peculiar animal instinct called as righting reflex. By virtue of this basic instinct, cats can survive even after jumping from a 7 storeyed high rise building. To know more read this great essay on "The Glory of the Cat - adidarwinian" at The Glory of the Cat - adidarwinian

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dogs and cats! [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old cat and she is very shy around other pets. I am getting a dog. What type of puppy should I get?

Dogs and cats [ 4 Answers ]

Someone sent this to me in my email and I had to share. DOG DIARY 8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing! 9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing! 9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing! 10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing! 12:00 PM - Lunch! My favorite...

Cats and Dogs [ 2 Answers ]

I happened to see my ex (who dumped me a month and a half ago) today, and also my cat who ran away a long time ago. It suddenly hit me that I like cats. They aren't very nice or affectionate, they expect you to do all the work (like a dog), and they're just so proud... My cat has become so skinny...

Dogs and Cats integration [ 2 Answers ]

I have a dog that is 6-7 years old and two cats one is 5-6 and the other is 13. My cats have been living in our workroom (where all our tools are) and I want to move them into the house but my dog likes to chase cats. Do you think that they will be able to get along soon? :confused:

View more questions Search