Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    warrior55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 03:03 PM
    Live with friends at 16
    I'm 16 as well and I'm looking for the same answer, I want to go live with my friends, and my mom diesn't want me anymore can she give custody to them?
    warrior55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 03:04 PM
    Can I put myself in foster care
    I'm 16 and my mother doesn't want me to live with her anymore, I don't want to live here either, if I found somewhere to go would they be able to give custody?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 28, 2012, 03:08 PM
    Why does your mother feel this way, and why do you feel the way you do? What's been happening?

What country or US state are you in?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 28, 2012, 03:39 PM
    First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on another thread. This can lead to confusion. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

If both your parents and your friend's parents agree it MIGHT be possible.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

We met 8 months ago, live together says were just friends [ 6 Answers ]

We had met 8 months ago, have been living together about 3 weeks after we met, we do everything that couples do, says that he care about me, and says he and I are only friends? I don't understand what he and I are doing here!

Girlfriend You Live With Sleeping Over At Friends House [ 3 Answers ]

What do you think?? Girlfriend you lived with for 7 months and been with for 2 years starts sleeping over at friends house. We are both in our 30's and I haven't had a sleep over sense JR High - High School. She has keeped all her friends to her self and won't let me meat them. In fact in 2 years...

Judgement against me, live with friends, can their stuff be taken? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone, just found this board, so I thought I'd see if anyone here can help me. I had a bad past year, and I have a LOT of creditors after me. Most are now in collection agencies. I live in Orlando, Florida. Well one that is trying to collect for household bank credit card actually went...

Can I live with my mother's friends? [ 2 Answers ]

My names Madison, I'm sixteen-years-old. I live with my maternal grandmother in Iowa, but I've been wanting to stay with my mom and step-dad. I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to go about letting them know that. And I was also wondering if my parents' friend, Bobbie, could be my legal...

View more questions Search