Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miapossum Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 11:36 AM
    Forward helix piercing
    Hey, on Saturday (two days from now) I'm going to get my forward helix pierced and I wanted to know which side I should get it on-I don't really have a side that I sleep on the most, it varys- and I was wondering how much it would hurt..
    spykitten Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2012, 12:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by miapossum View Post
    Hey, on Saturday (two days from now) i'm going to get my forward helix pierced and I wanted to know which side I should get it on-I don't really have a side that I sleep on the most, it varys- and I was wondering how much it would hurt..
    Having had my own cartilage piercing (years ago), I would advise that you also consider which side you hold the phone on, if you spend a lot of time talking on the phone. You're smart to think about which side you sleep on. Also consider how you like to part your hair if you have an asymmetrical part, as the side with more hair (i.e. the side you do not part on) will usually hang farther forward and be more likely to block the view of the piercing.

Good luck! It hurts a lot but is worth it. I strongly advise drinking a little juice just before (or full-sugar soda or a similar beverage that will give you a quick shot of digestible sugar). It helps minimize feeling lightheaded from the shock of the piercing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Helix piercing questions! [ 3 Answers ]

heyy i just got my helix peirced 3 days ago and i just had a few questions about it should i soak it in a bowl of sea salted water? the person who peirced it for me told me to rinse it, clean it with sea salt then rinse it again and sometimes hot compress it ive been doing that but it still...

How can I get rid of Cartilage (Helix) Piercing Bumps? [ 2 Answers ]

I have had multiple bumps in my past all on my upper right helix piercing for over about 5 and a half months.I have one now that looks like the actual pierced hole on the back is in the middle of the bump. I use antiseptic solution a bit but not a lot.I got it from softball where I had to take it...

Is it normal for helix piercing to become swollen and sore after one week? [ 1 Answers ]

I had my top right ear pierced last week and 2 days ago I woke to find that my ear was red, sore to touch and had become swollen, and today my ear has swelled up a lot more and its really painful, I was just wondering if this is normal and if not thwya I can do to take the swelling down? Please...

Helix piercing. Needle or gun? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a relatively high pain tolerance, but I'm worried that a needle will hurt more. I've had two lobe piercings and I don't remember them hurting, and they were done with guns. Any answers help. Thanks

Does a helix piercing hurt? [ 1 Answers ]

i was wondering if anyone knew about helix piercings? if they do hurt? i have already had 4 lobe piercings, 2 cartillage piercings and my tragus done, but does it hurt anymore than them?

View more questions Search