Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PQACAMBRIDGE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2012, 10:53 AM
    What's wrong with my goldfish? Description
    I got my goldfish from the fair. I've had it for 2 years it hasn't grown and has black bits on the ends of its fins and tail his eyes are also a little black at the top. Could you tell us what is wrong with him and what can we do to help him and is it too late? We also have two other fish from the fair and they have shared the tank and they have grown and are very healthy. What is the problem?

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between position description and job description [ 2 Answers ]

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/images/smilies/smile.gif :) What is the difference between position description and job description

Find a movie with its poster description (very vague description) [ 2 Answers ]

There's this movie poster in which a man is on his knees, seems like he is praying and in the background there is kind of war scene with soldiers and there is a forest in fire.though the man in front is in sleeveless shirt and has tattoos on his hand .his face is facing up so can't recognize the...

Goldfish with black spots om it. What is wrong with it? [ 4 Answers ]

My school owns 2 gold fish and both of them have black spots all over them. One has tail rot (I just found out today) and now they have balck spots. We bought them on valen tines day... any suggestio9ns on what is wrong with them.:confused: :confused: :confused:

My goldfish [ 1 Answers ]

Lately my goldfish have been swimming around the top a lot. :confused: They will go a little above the water and come back down.:confused: They will go near the bubbles and come back down. Sometimes they will go all the way down. But most of the time they are swimming around the top. Why are they...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.