Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singing_cs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Mar 1, 2007, 08:53 AM
    Curly Weave
    I'm looking for a really nice curly weave that looks like a bi-racial (half black, half white/mixed) person's hair. Does anyone know of any really nice curly hair? The closest that I've found to one was a Wet & Wavy Weave from glammorous...
    robynhgl Posts: 112, Reputation: 25

Mar 1, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Here's a good place to order hair from:

Hair Extension; Hair Extensions; Hairstyles: Clip on hair, Black Hair Styles, Cuticle Hair @ His&Her Hair Goods

They are a bit more expensive, but they have good products and a good service staff who are really great about answering questions.

I've always found that the best looking hair is hair that looks natural on the person, in most cases people can't tell that a weave is in--which is exactly the way it should be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wet & Wavy Weave [ 5 Answers ]

I've work Wet 'n Wavy weave before but I find it hard to maintain because I always had to wet it in order for it to look nice and curly. I had this special moisturiser for wet 'n wavy weave. Does anyone know any products that will help to maintain a wet and wavy look? I use the Glammorous brand.

Quick weave [ 4 Answers ]

Does any one know how to close the top of a quick weave? I know you make the tracks into a circle in glue but how do you cover the smallest hole?

Hair Weave [ 1 Answers ]

I weave my own hair by braiding it first and then sewing on the tracks and I'm pretty good. I just find that, before I sew on the tracks to the braids, I first sew my cornrows but how do I do that without making it bumpy looking?? When I put the weave in a ponytail, it looks just a bit bumpy in...

Curly hair [ 4 Answers ]

I have naturally curly hair. Sometimes not very often I blow dry it straight and it turns out so soft, but when I leave it curly its incredibly dry... why? I condition it and after I apply serum oil.. sometimes more than once.. What can I do to get soft hair when I leave it natural curly?...

View more questions Search