Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singing_cs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Mar 1, 2007, 08:50 AM
    Wet & Wavy Weave
    I've work Wet 'n Wavy weave before but I find it hard to maintain because I always had to wet it in order for it to look nice and curly. I had this special moisturiser for wet 'n wavy weave. Does anyone know any products that will help to maintain a wet and wavy look? I use the Glammorous brand.
    msingert Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 27, 2007, 01:25 PM
    Hello.

I would like to wear a wet look curly hair weave, but I don't know which kind of hair to purchase. I have been to his and her hair, but I did not know what type to ask for. Does anyone have any suggestions :)

Apr 27, 2007, 01:30 PM
    I am not sure if you watch american idol, but the young woman Jordin on there, her hair is wet and curly. I contacted the shows hair dresser and he told me he uses a product called mixed chicks. It's shampoo, and leave in conditioner. Check out there website.

Mixed Chicks Home

Good Luck
    singing_cs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Apr 28, 2007, 11:14 AM
    I don't think Jordan is wearing a weave, I think that is all of her hair but the website u gave me about mixed chicks was very helpful, I may look into getting it! Thanks!

Apr 30, 2007, 08:30 AM
    Hello .

In response to your statement, no Jordin is not wearing a full head weave. She has long beautiful curly wavy hair. However according to the shows hairdresser, they do use extensions to add legnth and fullness. The product conditioner, from mixed chicks, helps to tame her hair. That along, with a small barrell curling iron.
    delta951972 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2011, 12:17 PM
    The BEST I mean BEST product IS THE LEAVE IN CONDITIONER by MIXED CHICKS. I have naturally curly wavy kinky hair and I wear WET AND WAVY POUND/OUNCE HAIR. I twist my hair into about 5 twist at night. I then spray the twist and unravel. Then apply Mixed Chicks. This product is the TRUTH

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Quick weave [ 4 Answers ]

Does any one know how to close the top of a quick weave? I know you make the tracks into a circle in glue but how do you cover the smallest hole?

Wet! [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure if I have a problem or not... during sex I get very, very, very wet... it seems a little abnormal... is there anything I can do to tone down the moistness?

Hair Weave [ 1 Answers ]

I weave my own hair by braiding it first and then sewing on the tracks and I'm pretty good. I just find that, before I sew on the tracks to the braids, I first sew my cornrows but how do I do that without making it bumpy looking?? When I put the weave in a ponytail, it looks just a bit bumpy in...

How do you cut face framing layers for long, curly/wavy hair? [ 3 Answers ]

Im going to be cutting my friends hair, and she asked for face framing. I used to know how to do this, but for the life of myself can't seem to remember. If anyone knows please give me some tips on face framing, and how to do it. THANKS:confused:

Wet lint [ 1 Answers ]

Why is the lint in my dryer vent still wet?

View more questions Search