Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    singing_cs Posts: 28, Reputation: 0

Mar 1, 2007, 08:20 AM
    Hair Weave
    I weave my own hair by braiding it first and then sewing on the tracks and I'm pretty good. I just find that, before I sew on the tracks to the braids, I first sew my cornrows but how do I do that without making it bumpy looking?? When I put the weave in a ponytail, it looks just a bit bumpy in some parts but it looks fine when I wear the weave down...
    robynhgl Posts: 112, Reputation: 25

Mar 1, 2007, 08:31 AM
    Your row is not tight enough. If you can sew it where the two braided rows come together first, then sew the rest of the cornrow you shouldn't have this problem. But there is always a little bit of a problem when you use tracks and try to wear a ponytail, the hair has a 'seam' in it, so you have to tie the pony tail under the track row.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELP! Brown hair color turned my hair a dark red! [ 31 Answers ]

So my girlfriend helped me color my hair to hide a few gray hairs coming in. Its usually a light to med brown, thought I might go darker. We used Loreal excellence crème ( Medium Brown). It actuall turned my hair into almost a dark redish brown, looks like I have naturally dark red hair! HELP! ...

Best Hair Moisturizer For Brittle Breaking Hair? [ 8 Answers ]

My brittle breaking hair may be caused by a health change. Each hair seems about half to one quarter skinnier than before. The hair as a whole does not hold moisture long and I should never put any kind of heat or chemicals on it. I use cream conditioners, but I never wash them out. They act...

Hair folical body hair vs hair on head [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have had testing done for a while I tested positive from hair from my head although I did not use. I then tested from my body hair and came back negative. The head hair was 90 to 100 days back and the body test was back almost twelve months. I wish to find out which is the more definitive...

Quick weave [ 4 Answers ]

Does any one know how to close the top of a quick weave? I know you make the tracks into a circle in glue but how do you cover the smallest hole?

Hair dye on highlighted hair? Good or bad idea [ 3 Answers ]

hiyaaa!!! i normally get my hair done at the hairdressers, blond highlights using foils. my roots are so bad at the moment and I can't afford to have them done so today after work (finish at 3) im going to tesco's to buy a hair dye... is this a bad idea dying highlighted hair??? would it be...

View more questions Search