Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kahani Punjab Posts: 510, Reputation: 203

Jun 27, 2012, 11:01 PM
    How to enhance volume of the speakers?
    I have purchased CREATIVE boofer speakers more than a year back. I did not use it much but it gives a very low volume sound. These two speakers are attached with my Computer System, and whenever I play some sound on Computer, it is so low volume.

How to enhance the volume?
    Dell-Dhiren A Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2012, 02:23 PM
    Hello Kahani Punjab,

My name is Dhiren and I work for the Social Media and Community Team at Dell.

The sound output produced by speakers differ from model to model.
    Hence the audio output would be limited depending on its specification.
    However , if you are unable to get the desired output from the computers soundcard and default player.
    You may try using third party softwares to enhance the output.
    There are various third party players available that can boost the audio output.
    For example , You can download VLC player . VLC player has an option to boost the volume up to 200% .
    You may download VLC player from the below mentioned link
    Download VLC Media Player 2.0.2 - FileHippo.com
    Note : please check the speakers output specifications before using it on full power since it may damage the speaker if the sound goes beyond the maximum output limit.

Regards,

Dell-DhirenA
    Social Media Responder

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vitamins to enhance arousal [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for vitamins that will enhance sexual arousal. I have researched on the internet and found Gingko, Damiana, Vitamin E, and zinc. I was wondering if there are any more that I haven't found. Also, if anyone knows more about loss of sexual desire and how to fix it, please let me know. ...

Volume in mmhg with constant volume and temp at stp [ 0 Answers ]

If the temperature starts at stp and changes to 40 degrees C and we have constant volume what would be the new pressure in mmhg?

View more questions Search