Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BigChuck72 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 05:44 PM
    Sea snakes
    A couple are looking for sea snakes. The wife has an affair with the boat captain in a pool. He then black Mails her into more sex the boat captain is killed when he is bitten by one of the snakes
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jun 28, 2012, 12:46 AM
    Sounds like "Dark Tide" (1994):

Dark Tide (1994) - IMDb

It's been years since I've seen this movie. Hope this is the correct one. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Snakes [ 2 Answers ]

:o I have always wondered when snakes in my area come out of hybernation. I have many leaves to clean up & have been scared by lizards & snakes enough! I live in Bangor, Pa. Can someone answer my question? Thank you for your time with this request! Wendy ;D ;D ;D ;D

I act my part from finish to start. My fate in hand from sea to shining sea [ 1 Answers ]

I act my part from finish to start. My fate in hand from sea to shining sea

Something sea tragedy not pure title but almost a tragedy in a sea [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie and I didn't get its title, can you help me with that? Some friends on vacations plan to sail in a sea and one of them hires a smart ship from another friend. And in the mid of the sea they started jumping in the sea in fun and forget to pull the ladder down and then after they...

Snakes [ 4 Answers ]

What type of snakes would you find in the Jungles in South America? Which ones wrap themselves around and suffocate their prey?

View more questions Search