Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wileieyer46 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 04:01 PM
    Dodge stratus air conditioning high side has low and low side has high pressure how
    Our dodge stratus 2001 air was cooling and then not cooling then cooling again
    Took it to our mechanic he said he did not know how to repair. The compressor was good, but the high pressure line is now low pressure, and the low pressure has highest pressure, he said he did not know what was causing this. Has anyone any advice or heard of this before.

Check out some similar questions!

High and low side pressure readings on home AC R-22 refrigerant [ 4 Answers ]

I would like to find out the normal operating range of pressure (high and low side) on a fully charged R-22 (york) home air conditioning system; also, the unit is a 4 ton unit, what is the total freon capacity in the system. How much does it hold?

High and Low side pressure reading on cooler R-134a [ 0 Answers ]

High and Low side reading pressure on cooler R-134a

The high pressure side and low pressure side of my ac unit are at 115 lbs, what do I [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Goodman ac unit at my house,the high pressure side and low pressure side are equal at 115 lbs. How do I solve this problem, or what do I do to fix this problem.

R22 LOW SIDE and high side same pressure 120psi [ 2 Answers ]

r22 LOW SIDE and high side same pressure 120psi. Condensing unit works for 15 seconds and then stops

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.