Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PokeXpert Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Jun 27, 2012, 03:36 PM
    Kindle Fire won't charge while on?
    I have been using my Kindle Fire for a few months, Internet. It used to charge while on all the time, but recently, if you plug it in and it's on, it won't charge. It also takes a million times longer to charge, it could ne fully charged in four hours, now, it takes 16 - Is there anything I can do to fix it? Get it the way it was. Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

I might be getting a kindle 3 generation. [ 1 Answers ]

Can the kindle 3 go on gmail without needing 3G? Please respond as soon as possible! Thanks! Here is a link to a video of the kindle 3 generation. When it gets to 2 minutes and 50 seconds, he says that he switched to 3G... so I was wondering if I could go on gmail WITHOUT using 3G (with using...

Kindle App on IPhone [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there guys, I just downloaded the Kindle app on my iPhone and was wondering if you guys know some free books that I can download.

Can a landlord charge for repairs from a fire [ 4 Answers ]

We had a chimne fire and now the landlord is asking us to pay half for the fixing. They called their Ins. And found out that they would had to pay $1000.00 deductible. So then they didn't want to go that route. HELP please. Thank you Tara Long

Kindle and audiobooks [ 1 Answers ]

Does audiobooks.com download to Kindle? And/or is there another comprehensive audiobooks catalogue that does connect to Kindle?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.