Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MA_R Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 02:18 PM
    250 acre oil refinery plant cost?
    Im searching for price range on cost of production for a 250 acre mini oil refinery plant to produce Naphtha, Diesel, Kerosene and Fuel Oil. I would have a daily projection of 2000 barrels per day. Complete with admministrative office, warehouse, and lab. I'd use a drilling oil well with rotary drilling and pumping jack(knoding donkey)
    Im also searching information on manufacturers of oil plant machinery such as distillation unit, tank farm complete with piping system, Naphtha hydrotreater and catalytic reformer unit, boiler system, cooling tower, desalter, flare system, air compressor, lab equipment for evaluation. It will require dual steel piping system. Anyone know what company I can get quotes for a turnkey production on this?

Check out some similar questions!

How much does it cost to have a 250 [ 4 Answers ]

What will it cost to have a 1" pvc water line run and connected for 250'

What is oil refinery location in "White Heat"? [ 1 Answers ]

In the movie "White Heat", what is the real oil refinery location? In the movie it is Long Beach. Is that the actual location?

Cost of plant asset [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! How are you? I've solved a question but I am not sure about the answer... What I want to know is that: Should we add the materials used in adjusting the machine to produce a satisfactory product, to the cost of plant asset? Knowing that adjesment are normal for this machine and are...

Cost of plant assets [ 1 Answers ]

I need a little help on a homework problem... we are learning how to journalize the cost of plant assets... I don't have my book in front of me so I'm going to make up some numbers... Say a machine is bought on Jan 1, 2006 with a cash value of 25,000. Related Expendiutres include sales tax for...

Determining Cost of Plant Assets [ 2 Answers ]

Please don't think I don't know this stuff because up to this point I have done very well. My teacher sucks at explaining this stuff and it is hard for me to self-teach myself stuff that is completely foreign to me. The examples in the book are good, but then when I try to relate it back to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.