If total revenue increases after a price increase demand is
    If the total revenue increase after a price increase, demand is
    Shelly-Annn Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 12:13 PM
    If the total revenue increases after a price increase, demand is
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2012, 03:33 PM
    The answer is elastic and restating the question doesn't mean you will get an answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the price of elasticity demand ;how is it measured .if the price is -3 and $ [ 0 Answers ]

what is the price of elasticity demand ;how is it measured .if the price is -3 and $200 as marginal cost of product X,what should the optimal sale price be, using the mark up rule

Year end total revenue from total expenses [ 2 Answers ]

I have a financial statement for a non-profit for four clinics, where you have to fill in the missing values. If you have a missing value for total revenue and have the value for total expenses and visa versa. How do you calculate the missing value? Do you obtain it from the...

What are d various products whoes demand increases with increasing working women and how [ 1 Answers ]

Do reply I need your help:confused::confused:

Probablility that stock will increase if DJIA increases [ 4 Answers ]

I do not understand Statistics at all and so will probably be posting here a lot in the next week as I try to finish up this class. What I'm currently stuck on is "probability". I'm asked: "What is the probability that your company's stock price will increase if the DJIA increases? (Hint: ...

View more questions Search