Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Carpa14 Posts: 4, Reputation: 3

Jun 27, 2012, 11:50 AM
    Mucus Buildup In Throat and other problems, Help!
    I have so much mucus in my throat! I can't get it out. I've tried warm salt water gargle, running, warm bath, water, juice, and just regular hot water. Nothing works! I can't stand it.. 3 years ago during Easter I got strept throat and them it went away and then 2 weeks after that I got tonsillitis. Then that went away and my throat was inflamed every day and on top of that my throat started to feel tight all the time and now I have mucus in my throat that started last night. I went to 3 ENT's and they said I was healthy and just had allergies, one of them said I had post-nasal drip but I never got treated for that but the other 2 said I was healthy/normal. I hate this and I have to live w it every day. If you have any advice or what you think is wrong with me help! I've had this for too long! Thank you for your help :)
    Sarah12321 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2012, 11:10 AM
    I am having the same issue and I really don't know exactly what it is, but id suggest laying off on dairy for a week and then lay off on gluton for a week to see if there is any improvement. Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sore throat and itchy ears and it hurts really hurts been having a cough and mucus [ 1 Answers ]

I have a sore throat and been having itchy ears and I'm starting to get mucus and my throat feels swollen, what can I do I have amoxcillin.. will it help me out with my sickness? And I sneeze a lot. Its been going on for two days.

Sore throat and itchy ears and it hurts really hurts been having a cough and mucus [ 4 Answers ]

It started with just a sore throat and the next day it was again sore but now it started to hurt when I swallow, now my ears have been itching and so does my throat and there is pain. On my right ear I really can't hear and my throat is really red and I feel it swollen like if its going to close,...

Health - thick white mucus in throat? [ 3 Answers ]

When I go to bed at night I keep swallowing thick, white, stringy mucus that makes me cough and keeps me awake for hours spitting it out as it runs down my throat.

I have had problems with my throat since I was little [ 9 Answers ]

I have had problems with my throat and toncels since I was little. The doctors aleays said I had big toncels. I catch a lot of strep throat. But this time I have been sick for like 4 days and I went to the doctor and I tested negative for strep throat. The doctor says my throat was swollen and...

Blood in mucus lump in throat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a lump in my throat and blood in my mucus. What is wrong? And what can this be? I am worried because I have no idea why this is happening

View more questions Search