Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    himanshusinga Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 11:36 AM
    Pregnancy chances
    Hello doc,

Today I had a casual foreplay with my girlfriend where I inserted the upper part of my penis into her but didn't break her hymen... neither I ejaculated inside...

Are there any chances of her getting pregnant by the lubricating fluids
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 27, 2012, 01:01 PM
    There's always a chance when you play around like this, admittedly extremely slim.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Chances of pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been taking the birth control Yaz for about a year. I had my last period on April 2nd (first day of period) and I was supposed to take the new pack on the 3rd. However, I waited a week and started taking it again on the 10th. I had unprotected sex on the 13th. Could I be pregnant? If so,...

Chances of pregnancy. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. He pulled out then came soon after. So I'm thinking it just got around my vagina. Plus I was on the third day of my period, which is about half way through for me. Also, I took the plan b pill about a day and a half after, they say to take it within...

Pregnancy chances at 35? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 35 and healthy. What are my chances of getting pregnant? Most of the preliminary level tests are OK.I am trying to conceive for 4 months.

Chances of Pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my name is tony and a couple of days ago, me and a girl were having sex. At first I had on a condom, then she told me that she never uses them. I figured she used birth control however after sex she told me she didn't. So after I took it off, we were going for a couple of minutes and when...

View more questions Search