Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soominw47 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2012, 10:32 AM
    Should I take up water and sewage back-up coverage?
    I have a condo unit on the 2nd floor in Orlando. My insurance agent proposed that I buy additional water and sewage back-up coverage, but not flood damage. Which is more likely to occur, bearing in mind that my unit is on the 2nd floor? Also, does the HOA master insurance policy usually cover this?

Check out some similar questions!

What are the different types of cap coverage on back up sewer damage [ 2 Answers ]

Insurance companies have caps on flood damage to basements from backup sewers what are the differences that they offer to the insurer?

Sewage back flow [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I have a problem. Just noticed this morning that there was a sewage back flow from the sewage drain in my front yard. Called the plumber and he snaked it out from the front yard. He deemed it good. But I noticed now there seems to be small amounts of clear liquid seeping from the title...

Back drop for the manhole in sewage system [ 1 Answers ]

Can any body explain me the system to construct a backdrop for the sewae system. What should ne the minimum diffrence betweem the depth of the manholes to constuct a Backdrop.

Washer causes sewage to back-up [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am not mechanically inclined AT ALL. I rent a house where my land lord is not good at keeping up repairs, and blames me when she does. When I run my clothes washer, sewage comes up through the tub and toilet. The 2 sinks in the same bath and separate shower stall in same bath gurgle. The...

Basement floor drain sewage back up [ 1 Answers ]

When flushing my toilet, water and sewage is backing up out of my basement drain. What can I do to fix it? I put 25 foot sewer rod down the floor drain and still the same. What more can I do? I live in the city of Oshkosh, WI.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.