Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VintageCrew Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2012, 08:34 AM
    Possibility I could be pregnant?
    This only happened a couple of weeks ago. I lost my viriginity to my boyfriend. He didn't use a condom and he didn't stick his thing is all the way, only half way and only stuck it in for say. About 30 seconds? Next day I was so worried and maybe I don't think I'll get pregnant, so two days later, I had sex again with no protection but he did the pull out method (he had sex with me when I was sleeping, different story) then the next day I was worried so he went and got me morning after pills, now I'm not to sure if I could get pregnant still because of the first time he done it, it only takes one time right? I'm just 15 and still have a life ahead of me and isn't ready to take care of a kid.so anyway, I got my period a week later and my period lasted for a week. So maybe I'm clear? But apparently you still can get pregnant? I took the morning after pill on the 2nd day, you can only use the morning pill in three days, and the more time you take. The less effective it is. Am I clear?
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2012, 08:42 AM
    You are correct on all points. Wait out to see if you get your period again next month, if it's a normal period then you are probably okay.

What worries me, is the fact that he's having sex with you while you're sleeping. If you're not ready to have a kid, like you said, then you should not be having sex and it should be made clear to him.

If you're going to continue, talk to your parents, make sure they are aware that you are sexually active and have them put you on a birth control, and use a freaking condom for crying out loud. Please take this as a lesson learned. You seem like a smart kid, don't put it to waste.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 12:58 PM
    This girl's "boyfriend" is a pedophile 28 years old.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...er-675904.html

Young lady, you have no clue. And this creep needs to at least be wearing a condom
    C0bra_M3nace Posts: 1,296, Reputation: 223
    Ultra Member

Jun 27, 2012, 04:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    This girl's "boyfriend" is a pedophile 28 years old.
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...er-675904.html

Young lady, you have no clue. And this creep needs to at least be wearing a condom
    28 years old?

That is illegal and wrong on so many levels.
    VintageCrew Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Jun 27, 2012, 08:53 PM
    I know I know, its so wrong, but he is the most decent guy I had ever met.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 09:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by VintageCrew View Post
    i know i know, its so wrong, but he is the most decent guy i had ever met.
    You are meeting some bad guys. Decent 27 year olds don't have sex with 15 year olds. Pedophiles do.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 09:07 PM
    Not only that he had sex with you when you were sleep. He is a rapist

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibility of getting pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

I was in bed with my boyfriend, we were messing around, basically dry humping both had underwear on, any possibility of pregnancy from this? Don't think he came at all! or if so very little !also he fingered me, not sure if there was on his finger when he did this can this cause pregnancy?Am just...

Is there a possibility I'm pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

My last period started on the 26.12.11 and I have a very regular 27 day cycle so I am due on again on the 21.1.12. I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend from 27.12.11 till the 4th January 2012 when he returned to work. Is there a possibility I may be pregnant? I feel bloated in the stomach and...

Is there a possibility I could be pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

Im 15yrs old and I had unprotected sex May 6th, I'm not on birth control but we used the withdrawl method. I started my period the next day, lasted 3 days but it was unusually light. June I had my period on the 14th which lasted 2 days and was really light then another on the 29th which was really...

Is there a possibility that I can get pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

A couple of days ago me and my boyfriend had sex and we used a condom but too many times. what i mean by that is we stopped and started again four times and he cummed i dont know how many times. but we only used 2 condoms.can there be a possibility that i can get pregnant?

Possibility of getting pregnant [ 2 Answers ]

Yesterday was the first time I had sex with my partner. He wore a condom and even when he came, he did it outside of me. Prior to that, he rubbed his penis on my vagina though the head was dry and had no precum. Is there a possibility of me getting pregnant? My period will be due in about a...

View more questions Search