Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    privatei Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2012, 09:48 PM
    Want to marry woman in ghana
    I am responding to the comment about the guy who was talking to a person in Ghana for 2 months, then realized it was posted 2 years ago. I am going through the same deal. I understand the scam.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2012, 07:27 AM
    I have no idea who you are addressing but all conversations at AMHD stay ON the Board.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2012, 07:31 AM
    You are being scammed!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 07:31 AM
    Oh, and you have been scammed. Ghana is one of the biggest scams in the world. Say goodbye to your money. You will never marry this woman.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jun 27, 2012, 07:32 AM
    Unfortunately a Fool and their Money are easily parted, so the saying goes..
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 27, 2012, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by privatei View Post
    TALK TO ME !! Seriously I am going thru the same deal. I sent money for her passport and Plane ticket and then Oh, she needed more money to get married before she can come to the US. I just emailed the US Embassy over there minutes ago with pictures of her passport to validate it. So i will be checking my email all day tomorrow when i can while mobile. The only part that is hard not to believe of her is 8 months ago we did a cam chat and she responded appropriately when i had my youngest child in view of the cam, since then she has asked about the health and well being of my youngest in every email for 9 months now. So the validity of her passport will determine a lot. I would like to talk to you in private and we can exchange more info about the person of interest.
    All this proves is that she's good at what she does. What she does is scam people.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jun 27, 2012, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by privatei
    she responded appropriately when i had my youngest child in view of the cam, since then she has asked about the health and well being of my youngest in every email for 9 months now.
    Your child has become part of the "script" for any conversations in email or via video with you. Thus, another person on the scam team can mail you and include comments about anything you have revealed to anyone else on the team in the past.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Want to marry woman in ghana [ 11 Answers ]

I have been talking to a woman in ghana for 2 months now and we are serious about each other. We want to get married but her uncle said he want a traditional wedding but I don't have to be there it just a ceremony they do and than we can get marriage license and get married and I don't have to go...

View more questions Search